Sunday, August 16, 2009

this morning, i checked my fb account
and i got tagged in an AWESOME photo!

which is 15 years old ):

guess which one i am!


(yes, i was the tallest even then)

and loads of people were tagged and
everyone seems to remember one another
but i have no recollection of kindergarten at all!

and boy, do my classmates have awesome memories,
cause one remembers having a crush on me
and i apparently kissed another.

and i've always thought i was a really
goodytwoshoes kinda girl when i was younger!

my love life has really gone downhill huh.

4 Comments:

Blogger IS Ireland said...

Hey Sam, looking forward to seeing you v soon. Praying for travelling mercies as you journey back to Norn Ireland this week! Lisa xo

9:05 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

You know I have that exact same childhood. And look where I am now.

3:37 pm  
Blogger shereen said...

i think Alyssa looks abit like you in this photo. or should i say you look abit like her? =)

11:26 am  
Blogger TJJINDI said...

Hello, Timothy here. LoLz.

11:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home