Friday, July 31, 2009

okay, PHOTOS!!

since i'm sitting at home pretty much
doing nothing anyway, i thought i should
put up some photos to let you see some
of the amazing things i've been talking about!
(:



with Season, Mabita and Nikita,
girls from my youngest class and me in my
first kurta suruwal!! (:


here i am, having a balloon blowing competition
with some of the guys from the Prayer Tower
(it's also a home for handicapped people)


view of Phewa lake in Pokhara.
its amazing.


what i saw at 5.30am from the roof of the
house we were living in at Pokhara-
see the Himalayas and the eagle?!!


night i came to malaysia-
i suspect this is the culprit meal that
disabled me for 6 days, it was good though.
with my headmaster's family, he fosters these 4 girls.


and lastly, im ending this with a super heart
wrenching cute photo- eeeeeek (:
some of the boys from the nursery class,
where i spend all of my free periods/break time.

SO CUTE!!

(:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cher said...

the view is absolutely magnificent, you look amazing in the kurta and the smile on those boys' faces melts my heart. sigh. <3

8:23 am  
Anonymous Cher said...

oi post more la! so free aiyo!

8:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home