Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a blessed week.

In regards to my Nepali summer anyway,
I got another 100pounds by a random mission trust
which I've heard of but I don't remember writing a letter to,
which is REALLY awesome news and that means
my total raised is 1050 pounds,
which is TOTALLY beyond what i've dreamed of!
i'm paying for the rest myself,
and thankfully, it's a manageable amount!

i also have to bring balloons because the hospital
i'm going to be volunteering a couple mornings at
give out balloons and they're running out,
and yesterday work gave me hundreds and hundreds
of them for free, which will definitely
make A LOT of kids happy (:

and i finally watched Wolverine!
he's always been my favourite XMen
and i'm so happy he got his own movie (:

i kinda wished they showed the band of mutants more,
what an awesome cast there.

and yes, exams start in 4 days time.
that means revision pretty much 24/7 from now on,
which is such a depressing thought.
ah well ):

oh yes, and i also got my placements this week
for third year and i've been placed in a hospital
aout 40 mins away and i was a bit panicked at first
because it would've been impossible to get back
for CU every week because I would probably
have to live in halls there for 13 weeks,
but someone called up and offered me a lift everyday!

God is great (:

and last thing-
i've finished 2nd year uni!

i'm terrified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home