Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wahey!

after having a major freakout moment
this morning while talking to my dad about
budgeting for the summer,
i got more great financial support news!!

i am so so blessed,
i hope i can get paid a bit more
so that the money can go towards to school
instead of my expenses.
because I really don't deserve it!

but yeah it's SO awesome what
God has been doing but on another note,
i hate the fact that i doubt so much.
blergh!
need to definitely work on this.

anyway, was in Dublin past weekend for a
leadership conference and it was beautiful.
but so empty ):
apparently it's due to the terrible economy.

and the same is happening in US,
and it really saddens me to hear that camp
can't hire as many people this summer also
because of the lousy economy.

I guess I've been hearing all these news about
how people are being laid off and companies
and shutting down, but I've never really experienced
anything remotely close to this so
the reality of how harsh things are for so many people
is really a rude awakening ):

I wonder how my perspective on money and stuff
will change after i spend 10 weeks in poverty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home