Thursday, March 19, 2009

I think it's great that hardly anyone reads this anymore,
so I feel really free to indulge in any information.
well almost any, cause i know my daddy reads this.
haha!

anyways yeah i was walking along today
and somehow got an emo moment
and kinda reflected on this past year
and seriously, it's been amazing.

im really loving it here and i'm getting
more and more confident again and it's great.
but i miss home like crazy.

i hate it when people say
'oh, i couldn't do what you're doing-
i'll miss my family too much..'

well so do i!
i just push it away because it gets too hard.
it's better not to reminisce because
i really had it all back in Msia.
):

but im still so thankful for being here
and truly, it's been amazing.

anyway summer update: got my flights (almost!)
and trying to fundraise still,
thinking of good fundraising ideas but
i'm seriously not sure of what i can do just yet.
just praying that things work out and
something good happens (:

studyingwise- im pretty much dead.
i've done at least an hour's work everyday,
but i definitely still can do more.
and exits are coming soon so i really need
to get myself in motion and actually DO something!

i find it hard to save and scrimp for every penny.
i guess i've been so used to just spending carelessly
that it really gets hard to keep in mind
that i really need to save and i need to
be conscious of my spending!

i know it's been a jumble of thoughts
but this is really emotional diarrhoea for me
(for lack of a better term!)
and i really should get a journal.

til next time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Who are you calling nobody? Hmph.

7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have your fans... we just don't want the publicity... :)

7:59 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

phyebeng: haha i wasn't aware that you read this anymore!

anonymous: haha i hope i don't have fans, that's quite a celebrity status i can't live up to!

12:24 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

Yea sure I still read it, I just don't comment because you rarely reply comments and I didn't want to look stupid talking to myself on yr blog. ;)

6:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home