Friday, February 27, 2009

its been a GREAT week.

the homesickness has cured amazingly
and somehow the general mood has
greatly lifted and i don't know why,
but im still on a emotional high right now.
yay.

maybe i just needed a really good alone time
(:

but anyway yes formal is next week!
i am super excited.
what is it with the combination of
getting to dress up and eating posh meals
that makes every girl giddy with excitement?
(:

oh yeah and main focus on the past week-
i went iceskating for the first time with small group
(the things i would do for them!)
and fell about 8 times on my bottom
(i am told that i have vastly underestimated the number)
and i fell once really really badly on my ankle
and i really couldn't get up cause it hurt so badly
and the rinkguard (the equivalent of a lifeguard?)
came over and had to help me up.

i know, i somehow always manage to create
the most embarassing moments out of everything.
but anyway i thought it was okay and all
but the next day i couldn't walk up and down stairs
and my ankle is KILLING me.

thankfully its slightly better today,
but my whole body is aching instead from
tensing so much trying to iceskate!

i am aging really quickly.

anyway yes off to read the God delusion now.
i feel apprehensive cause i want to challenge myself
but somehow i am afraid that my faith might
somehow be compromised ):

ooh i got exciting summer updates,
nothings comfirmed yet but i think i can safely say,
Nepal here i come!!!!!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home