Sunday, April 26, 2009

my Easter Break is over!
yay.

three weeks of being idle and having
the thought of horrible horrible exits
looming over my head is too much.

and thank goodness, it ended with a great
3 days away in the Mournes with the CU committee
planning our year ahead and just being
free from technology and the other unnecessary
things crowding my everyday life.

and boy, were they three crazy days with
a sudden swelling of my eye (my vision was blocked for a bit)
and jumping into the door ):

i am so excited for CU next year!

anyways another 4 weeks until exams
and then SUMMER FREEDOM!
it's quite scary to think that its only such
a short time until the crazy summer but
so much studying and working to do in between ):
it's going to be a very intense month
with crazy revision but it's going to be worth it
knowing that i passed and don't have to
cut my trip short to repeat them.
bleh.

so i'm compiling a list of books i am going to bring
to Nepal- does anyone have any great books to read?
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home