Sunday, November 07, 2004

hey all!!
just returned from the last party of the year,
it was too bad that not many people went bcuz the place was great,
just a bit too empty lar, cuz it was a empty house and there were no furniture at all :)
anyways, the games were a bit boring except for the last one
where everyone had to throw flour at each other..
i got loads of flour in my hair and when i tried to wash it off,
the stupid flour ended up in clumps and my scalp was full of clumpy flour
that was hardened!! :(

im working for my parents this holidayz..
doing sales stuff and mostly just sitting around there annoying my parents :)
but still, at least im doing something beneficial with my free time ;)
and getting money! :)

to the spm-ers,
all the best!!
have fun and don't stress too much!
:)

g'nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home