Saturday, October 09, 2004

Christine's questions

1. what r ur requirements for a successful person?
Okay, number one would be having a good balance between fun and work, and knowing when to have fun and know when to be serious.. basically having good time management lar..
Second, would be having a great attitude and not be too stuck up even though they’re doing really well.. and being friendly and nice to everyone ..


2. most prized possession?
I don’t noe.. there’s so many! Most prized?
I would say friends, but they’re not mine.. I guess my life..
cuz obviously I can’t live without it but I wouldn’t trade my life for anyone else’s ever..


3. what is YOUR secret fantasy ;) hehe
Remember my watermelon farm? Yea… that’s my secret (not-so-secret) fantasy

4. which of your friends do u think is most likely to achieve their dream?
I would say Christine, cuz her dream is the easiest to achieve .. living in US with a golden retriever!!

5. all time fave movie?
SCHOOL OF ROCK!!

6 . is there any instrument u r dying to play?
Ooh.. drums!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home