Tuesday, September 28, 2004

hi y'all!
its finally OVER!!
well.. not quite all but the super super hard ones are all gone!
rejoice!! add maths was okay but i think i wasted too much time thinking so...
im going to do quite badl for add maths this time :(
but anyway, tmr's a holiday!! :)

anyway,continuing with my ambition thing,
my current ambition is to become a...
watermelon-orange-grape farmer!! ;)
got this ambition since last year when my obsession with watermelon began..
now i like oranges and grapes even more, so im adding it to my orchard yea :)

since you can't grow oranges and grapes nicely in Malaysia,
my secret (well.. not-so-secret) plan is too..
create this amazing formula
that can grow oranges and grapes anywhere in the world. :)
then... my farm will be so overgrown with these fruits and
i will sell my formula to the poor countries so they,too can grow fruits anywhere!
after that, i will be awarded with the Nobel Prize for
'helping to develop underdeveloped countries'
then.. my money will come pouring in like water and i'll be able to adopt
100 ++ kids and have build mcdonalds and water slides in my house just for them..
then...i'll donate all my money to church and to help all the animals everywhere ;)
and one day, the Pope will give me a title ' Mother Samantha'
wow!!

as you can see, exams have affected my brain a bit..
oh well... it will come true ya noe..one fine day ;)
gotta go..
bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home