Wednesday, September 22, 2004

stress, stress, and more stress :(
today's the second day of exams and so far, thankfully,it has been going okay for me :)
the papers yesterday were chinese and history:(
obviously,chinese is the worst subject for me.. the teacher didnt even give me the exam paper cuz he thought that i didn't take Chinese!!! *how insulting*
surprisingly, the question was one that i had revised before and all...
so i think i can pass lar :)
then history was great cuz the essay questions were already 'bocored', so could write quite a lot larr :)

last night, i realised that i couldn't remember anything for chemistry at all..
so i frantically revised everything and slept quite late...
then i set my alarm to four thirty but when i woke up, it was already six!!
*sigh* this always happens to me :(
but luckily, studied finish everything i was supposed to and the paper was tough,
but could answer larr.. :)

having biology tmr...
there's nine looooong chapters to read and im not done yet..
*aiyoh* it's going to be another long night for me today :(

lately, my house has been totaly devoid of food :(
the cupboards are empty, and the only food available is yucky and fattening food :(
my parents are totally oblivious to this fact and my siblings and i are just dying of fruit deprivation.. help!!!!!
now i have to resort to eating rice.. urgh..
haven't been eating rice regularly since form two and now.. have to eat PLAIN RICE!!!
sad sad life.. :(

oh yea.. and i found out that im not the only one with pimples!!!!
my friend's conquered by them now..
poor gurl... her face is full of 'em as a result of STRESS....
this is horrible.. :(

gtg eat dinner.... bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home