Tuesday, August 31, 2004

*sigh*
a dreary monday morning again. :(
i actually wanted to skip school cuz i was sort of sick but was forced to go to school cuz i was supposed to pass up an add maths project i haven't even started doing yet and have to do peka physics.:(
so off i went to school... in the middle of assembly.. it rained!!!
yay!! i love rainy days!
so we had an extra period to start on our due projects and all la..
lucky me... :)

today an old classmate came back to class
whoa... he changed so much!!!!
he used to be pretty plump but he went to the MARA boarding school and
now.. he's so thin!!!!
ooh.. i want to go to that place too!!!
he said that there's absolutely no entertainment there...
no tv, no internet....
i was like... what?!!!!how do you live without television and the computer?!
i'll definitely die :(
so sad laaa....

zoe's party was a bomb!!
after we ate... my dear sister linked hands with me and took me for a 'walk'
and suddenly, all of them took me by my hands and feet and started throwing me into the pool..
i quickly sat down on the floor and just sat there so they couldnt lift me up:)
but they did, so i started lying down on the floor... yea i noe its gross ;)
then dear caleb started dragging me by the feet... ow..:(
later the guys all tooks my hands and feet and threw me into the pool
i was struggling like mad and i think i accidently kicked beebee..
and she couldnt swim and was holding a camera and a phone and her atm card..
so she started to cry cuz everything was spoiled...
oops.. i feel soooo bad!!!
luckily, its all okay now and it wasn't reaaally my fault cuz everyone pushed too ( im not in denial!)
later went to change and i realised something embarassing...
too embarassing to blog so u guys guess la....
anyway, went to tmc to buy somemore marshmallows cuz some pigs ate all of them
aiyoh.. and we made yummy s'mores!! :)

later everyone was dunked already and was trying to get sze yen cuz he's the only dry one...
they took him and took all the phones and all and pushed him into the water..
richard was only in his swimming trunks and a wet shirt...
yer.. luckily all the other guys were full clothed..
urgh..
the pool was really inviting though..
the water was just right and it was so dark already
yay.. i wish i had a pool at home :(

gotta go eat dinner...
byee... have a great week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://dcczosqs.com/tvto/oyyy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hhzzgtbc.com/trwm/kjrr.html]Cool site[/url]

4:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

4:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://dcczosqs.com/tvto/oyyy.html | http://khitlezf.com/vrjv/jbwy.html

4:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home