Thursday, August 12, 2004

arrrgh.i just typed EVERYTHING and the stupid window just closed!!!!!
i'm on the verge of exploding now.
i really need to control my feelings. I have been getting lectures for being so agitated all the time n frustrated. :) from now on, ill be a very cool, calm person.:)

anyway,im HAPPY today! its a THURSDAY!! i just love thursdays coz i have absolutely nothing to do after school. a whole day to my self. :) ahhhh.....

have been getting lectures from a few teachers lately. My classmates decided to hold a form four prom and asked me to be the emcee for the event. yay:) they got me into the committee also and since then, teachers have been giving me the evil look.
we sent out forms asking people to sign up for the prom if they are interested. At first, the prom ws meant for only the science classes cuz we were afraid that the others would get out of control. Seriously, this isnt discrimination.... a lot of guys from my school get into fights easily. Today when i was walking out from school i saw this bunch of guys walking normally,joking n all n suddenly this very big-sized guy started punching another guy. Obviously, the other guys punched him back, and a fight started just like that. Books were flying everywhere and they jz kept punching and whacking one another although their friends were stopping them.... it was so scary..:(
anyways, back to the point. so some people were critisizing us and saying that we were discriminating the art class students.Then this class went and scribbled stuff on the form like 'this is a smart class party' and that it was organized by'smart block students'. The form got into my form teacher, of all people's hands and we got into trouble.
after explaining to my teacher, she promised not to tell anyone but the next day, another teacher lectured us and she claimed that a lot of teachers complained about this to her...
so we opened it to the whole form four and thank goodness, everything's okay now.:)
These people are so.. spiteful la... arrrgh. i must learn to be more tolerant of them n contain my anger more...*calm*

went walking in Section 5 with Yi Yean yesterday after cheerleading practice. We passed by this abandoned house and being the nosey parkers that we were, we opened the gate and creeped in. The house was so overgrown with plants and all and when we went closer for a look, we realised that there was water seeping out from underneath the main door! the water was just flowing and flowing. So scary. When we went out, i saw that the upstairs window was perfectly clean but the windows downstairs were very dusty.
Whoa, some one could have died there and no one will know ... imagine if i went in there and found a corpse lying there... urgh...
now my muscles are aching from walking too much.:(

im not getting baptised after all..:( my mum sez that she wants me to be more prepared first. I guess sh's kinda right since she and my dad backslided from their faith. Now, i think they expect me to be the same too when i grow up, and i will not believe anymore. How do i convince her?! Im really sure that i wont backslide from my faith and become a non-believer. But then again, honor your father and mother, so i'll just have to trust in God that i will remain strong in my faith and i'll have to wait for ... 6 MORE YEARS before i can get baptised... arrgh!!!

gotta go eat dinner now...
bye!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://qwehtapu.com/jeqn/dajd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://eywoajgb.com/qorh/ohvg.html]Cool site[/url]

9:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

9:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://qwehtapu.com/jeqn/dajd.html | http://nnwsdupq.com/tizz/izib.html

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home