Wednesday, August 25, 2004

*yawn*
Good morning!!
just woke up and im going genting later.. waiting for breakfast :)
went to melissa's party yesterday...
she invited so many people but only a handful came..
and many who did come were playing with their phones the whole night...
so the atmosphere was kinda cold lar...
there was this DJ who was super lame and laft most of the audience cringing when he made jokes..
so me and my few friends tried to liven things up but my dear mother was there
and she kept asking me to sit down and act like a lady..:(
and on the trip home, she was nagging me about behaving myself in parties and all that..
sheesh....

then this morning i had a weird dream again....
i dreamt that i was an Olympic swimmer!!
haha.. then i lost my swim suit and i couldnt find it so i had to make do with this very very skimpy bikini that was stripey orange ;)
i had already got th first place when we had training with the other Olympic swimmers, so i was very very nervous that i couldn't get first again...
so anyway, i went to the bathrooms to change and i saw Douglas Tong ;)
i dont noe why he was in the girl's bathrooms but yea, he was there in a towel.
so i asked him to move cuz i wanted to change and suddenly he turned into Christine ;)
after i changed, i could sense this presence in the corner of my bathroom..
it was Douglas in Christine's body!!!
then i found out that Douglas had a crush on me ... ahahahha.. sorry man.. ;)
after that the details are pretty blur.....too bad i didnt dream of winning the gold medal part ;)

anyway, gtg go eat breakfast and all la...
;) have a good day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home