Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Hey y'all!!!
yay, just finished my very boring Malay tuition..:)
this blog was supposed to be up on Sunday afternoon but afer i finished typing everything, the stupid window closed again... TWICE... sheesh. so i went online this afternoon and again, the same thing happened.. twice also!!! arrrgh... i wasted two whole hours today on the com for nothing!! urgh...so im typing blog on Wordpad and posting it later when i go online..just in case :)

on a brighter note, the much dreaded Youth Quiz is... OVER!!
we didi pretty badly and we got fourth overall... what a disappointment :(
luckily, the floor pulled the team up and saved us from getting last.. *phew*
at least its over now till next year :)

and Copa Iba is in 6 DAYS TIME! yay!!!
yesterday Esther announced the teams and i got into the weaker one :(
pretty disappointed at first, but then again, there's always next year! i have about.. 7 more years before im uneligible to play, so there's no point being upset :)

i was supposed to get baptized yesterday..
but in the end i decided to forgo this year's baptism and be more grounded in my faith before i get baptized.
still wondering whether i made the right decision, but im really happy that my dad let me make my own decision in the end and that he let me decide what i want to do with my faith even though he isn't a Christian anymore. :) he finally let go of me..
anyway, im hoping that in this year, i'd be come a better Christian and be more firm in my faith..

time is flying so fast!!! after this week is already the holidays...
going to genting for one night with my family.. its a real surprise that my parents actually are taking time off work and teman-ing us for a trip!
i hope that i'd never be like them when i grow up and neglect my children like that.they actually work 7 days a week and never have time for us :( sad la ...

gotta go watch tv now:)
have a good week everyone!!!
byee:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home