Sunday, October 17, 2004

Im such a lucky lucky girl ..;)
Today must probably be one of my most luckiest days ever..
Went to Ikano Power Centre today to volunteer at the SPCA program
I was walking around aimlessly waiting for them to set up the thing,
Then suddenly this woman came up to me and
asked me if I wanted to join this thing where they would give me 200 bucks
and I could buy whatever I wanted in P&Co.
obviously, I agreed.. who wouldn’t rite?:)

After waiting for zhen cui to come, we went for the thing
And the woman briefed us about this program,
And it turned out that this was actually a tv program where
they would give people 200 bucks to spend in ten minutes time.
It was all a fake though, because we could already choose what we wanted beforehand.
And the great thing was, it was all free!!
Plus, we got to be on tv!!:)

So the host filmed me ‘sitting alone at a corner’ and interviewed me,
Telling me that she would give me 200 bucks to spend..
And I had to pretend I didn’t noe zhen cui and after choosing what we wanted to wear, we had to do this silly catwalk thing and criticize each other’s clothing..
And the thing was, we were actually contestants for this contest,
Which I didn’t noe anything about and the viewers had to vote by SMS
And the winning shopper gets to win a 24 inch tv!

Whoa..
So from this adventure I gained a pair of jeans, a shirt and a bag..
Oh, and a time gold phone card worth 50 bucks..
And a chance to be on tv!!
It really is my lucky day…
Zhen cui, you owe me one ;)

Anyway, SPCA was a success… I think..
The doggies there were soo cute!!
There were four puppies I think and three of them were adopted ..
I realized that when people see dogs, they have two reactions..
One is smiling widely and another one is fear…
Its so weird seeing people being so scared of a tiny puppy which is sleeping
On my lap.. I mean, how are they going to harm you anyway?!
So whoever who wants to adopt pets, go to Ikano every weekend
Till 31st Oct or go to SPCA at ampang..
Go save a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home