Monday, October 11, 2004

Hey all!

As I was reading thru my devotional that day, there was this passage that said that Jesus was invited to this wedding celebration with his disciples, and in that celebration he changed water into wine, and that was his first display of His glory.

Then the thought of the day was about how people think that Christians can’t or don’t have fun. So many people out there think that when a person is a Christian, they are prohibited from fun or anything remotely resembling fun...
From that, they probably shy away from coming to church or participating in any church activities…
isn’t that sad?

I mean, I personally have so much fun at church with other Christians. Church activities are so much fun and I really really look forward to going to church every weekend. From going to church, I have so many close friends and great weekends. Without going to church every weekend, I wouldn’t have met the craziest driver around, I wouldn’t have gotten my foot rolled over ;) , and I wouldn’t be who I am now.

Yea, even though being a Christian does bring persecution and sacrifice, but it doesn’t prohibit you from enjoying life.
It actually makes your life more enjoyable, knowing that God is always there no matter what happens and ensures eternal enjoyable perfect life!
Isn’t that great?
And this comes with great friends and fun every week!!
*whoa* :)

Have a great week all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home