Thursday, March 20, 2008

oh hello fast post!
i'm in my aunt's apt now stealing
internet while my parents are discussing
politics and other yawn things.
i've got 45 new emails!!
sorry yeah can't read them now im rushing
):

but anyway its been great
but London is freaking cold wei!
my parents are dying!
p/s Cassie mummy bought you things edi!

OH YEAH i woke up on the day i left
without hearing in my left ear
and the next day there was discharge everything
so i had to go A&E at the hosp here
on my first day and spent half a day there
in the stupid waiting room for a doctor.
damn crap right.
>:(

its slightly better but my hearing
still hasn't returned yet so im worried.
and im living 10 mins away from
StamfordBridge and the Chelsea-Arsenal
game is this Sunday when im in Paris ):

anyway yeah see y'all when i get back
(: byeeeeeeee

xx

4 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Gurl have I got news for you! Poke me when you get back.

1:38 pm  
Blogger hosquare said...

ew to the ear thing...hopefully it gets better

n HELLO AH. I GET INTERNET AT HOME (FINALLY) AND ITS THE HOLIDAYS AND UR NOT AT HOME TO TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i called jho yesterday btw.
i miss u guys so much :(

5:22 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

phyebeng: IM BACCCCK!!

ho: I MISS U TOO!!!! ):

10:37 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

Woohoo! Ok plough through your mails, find the one with my name on it (the awesome one) and reply.

1:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home