Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update On Life

*contentedsigh*

i just realised that I've only been here
for 5 months and not 6 like i thought!
(my Maths really *is* that bad)
which is great 'cause I don't feel like
I've achieved much for half a year.

but it's getting better everyday.
i'm loving it more and more and
i think i'm quite ready to call this home.
for this phase of my life anyways.

i love being able to wake up everyday
and have something to look forward to.

i guess what was missing was the spark of hope,
that eagerness to embrace the day
which sort of gave that boost of confidence
and the feeling of invincibility which to me,
is my natural high.

i don't think i'm putting the words right.

...


anyway i got my Gray's Anatomy today!
the book, not the show (:
it's my first ever Uni textbook and
i'm super psyched 'cause it's so shiny (:
(it took FOREVER to arrive 'cause the courier
got robbed and the books got stolen)

you know i have a super soft spot
for perfect edges and impeccable pages
which cannot CANNOT be creased
so receiving a whole thick new book
with lots of coloured pictures is
really enough to send me into euphoria.

and and and,
i got my Wicked programme book!
thank you, Lareina+GabrielTay (:
i almost died when I flipped the pages.

see?
it's impossible not to be happy (:

5 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Your courier got robbed of books. Only in your world, gurl. Only in your world! :)

6:35 am  
Blogger hosquare said...

(it took FOREVER to arrive 'cause the courier
got robbed and the books got stolen)


thats what they tell u when they mess up ;P

10:52 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

That's standard in the Fedex manual huh?

4:24 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

phyebeng: yeah la! the most dramatic things seem to always happen to me!!

ho: haha it is a good excuse though!

6:09 pm  
Blogger princessjo said...

Courier got ROBBED?

Woohoo, sounds like fun.

*yells behind*
Lauren, have you been at it again?!
XD

Hahahahah!

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home