Monday, February 04, 2008

*faints*


Hello Samantha,

You are correct-
I have checked your log book
and the error was because the
attendance sheet at the front of your book
was not completed correctly.
I could identify your attendance
when checking through every week.

Sorry for any stress this has caused.
I will arrange release of you mark.

Dr Finbar McGrady

yup i passed!
not as high as I would have liked
but pretty good nevertheless.

anyways i did my first dissection today.
i volunteered to be the dissector
and i got to do pretty cool things.
but the body didn't look very real
so it didn't feel like a human.

it looked more like waterlogged cardboard
and the muscle areas looked like duck meat.
mmm (:

i *almost* got to fly to London (AGAIN)
this weekend to meet up with Benny+Lareina
and celebrate CNY with my aunt
but the air tickets were too expensive ):

sorry lareina, i tried!

1 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Happy New Year Sammie! :)

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home