Thursday, January 24, 2008

'It's not called lying,
it's called looking at things another way..'
- Elphaba+Fiyero, Wicked.

I WENT TO WATCH WICKED!
Ems and I managed to get super good seats
for super cheap so yay (:
and the whole thing was just....

... amazing.

By the end of Act I when
Elphaba sang *THE* song, Defying Gravity
that was featured in Ugly Betty,
her voice was so beautiful and strong
that i actually started crying.
and by the end of the show
the tears just flowed and flowed.
that's how good it was.

seriously, go Youtube the UK version
and prepare to be blown away.

2 more days til I get back!
(:

3 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Oh the musical featured in UB? I thot it sounded familiar.

1:12 am  
Blogger hosquare said...

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!

9:40 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

ho: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

phyebeng: YES! the one henry n betty went to watch (:

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home