Thursday, March 06, 2008

To My Utmost Horror,

i walked into my room yesterday
and this strong dank smell hit me
i thought: 'Whoa, i didn't know
i had so much dirty laundry..'

then i realised the carpet was soaking
and i opened the bathroom to see
the the stupid showerhead was leaking
(AGAIN!!) and half of my room was flooded.

this has happened twice and both times
i thought, 'hey maybe it was my mistake'
but im QUITE sure it isn't this time.

so to get rid of the stench
im opening my windows to let cold air in
but it's SO VERY COLD.

so now im sitting in my disgusting
smelly cold room shivering!
>:(

urrrrrgh!


*btw, this site
is FREAKING AWESOME!!
i am slightly sick reading it but still
morbidly fascinated.
faster click!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home