Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Don't Go Looking For Drama,
It Somehow Finds Me.


yup, another drama filled day today.
i really should be used to these by now,
somehow my life is never boring.

so today was my first day of work
(how do you think i paid for Oliver?!)
and let me tell you, it is CRAZY working
on Saturday lunchtimes cause there's
just hordes of hungry people coming in.
and i was at the till summore,
which was really not a good idea
knowing my abysmal knowledge of math.

anyway in comes this guy asking for
a cup of coffee right, and my colleague
asks me to check his money to see
if it was genuine and i was really clueless
so he did it and i thought everything was okay.

i turned around to get to coffee
and next thing i know, all the managers
were standing at my till yelling at the man
cause the note turned out to be fake
and he came in yesterday and gave fake notes also.
then a huge fight erupted and
i just stood there holding his cup of
(VERY hot) coffee looking bewildered.

it was so overwhelming cause
i was so new and i didn't know whether
i did something wrong or not.

after awhile, the fight got a bit boring
and i went to use someone else's till
and continued working until
i got called into the office and these
two policemen wanted to take my statement
and asked me whether, if the need arises,
i could go to court and be a witness.

seriously, *faints*

so there, my first encounter with crime!
(:

2 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

What those stolen bananas & ice cream don't count as encounters with crime?

8:04 am  
Blogger Lauren said...

omg seriously, *in a kimpossible voice* so the drama! i want exciting things to happen to me too!:)

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home