Friday, November 23, 2007

My Mummy Can Read My Mind!

yeah i know i haven't been blogging much,
but really, there isn't much to say.
i don't really know how to put this in words,
but i'm really starting to be more 'me'.

i guess so far i've been really quiet
but i'm really comfortable with the place now,
so naturally i'm being more myself.
get it?

basically i'm doing great (:

aaanyways, i got my.....

2ND BOXOFLOVE TODAY!
this one contained shoes, rice cooker,
slow cooker, bags, coats, hats, gloves,
Mr Murali's chemistry notes, and
my favorite one of all...


all my photos and odd mementos!

and with that, i pimped my room out
to look (almost) exactly like back home.
if you remember sammie's WallOfFame,

my lonely empty sad wall before the pimping.


ta-dah!
it's really exactly like the one back home.
the photos are all above my bed,
so this way i can feel like they're
watching over my while i sleep (:
cheesy la i know.

anyways, my mother can really read my mind!
i was just thinking lately of buying something
and she sent two over in the mail.
PLUS all my Converses+Superstars!
now i have 11 pairs of shoes here.
i sorta have no place to store them also (:
but hey, you can never have enough shoes k!

i'm really happy yet wistful.

*i've been spending hours and hours
playing Bogglific on FaceBook.
come play with me! (:

1 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Yea I noticed you stopped complaining about having no one to really talk to, seeing you less on MSN and the sporadic blog updates. ;)

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home