Saturday, February 17, 2007

4.03 pm.

Chinese New Year hasn't even started yet
and i'm angry already.

3 more hours to the start of Reunion Dinner.

gah!

>:(

>:(

>:(

*think happy thoughts*

edit:

5.52 pm.

one more hour to go and
i already have been called useless by my parents
at least ten times today.
and now my three middle fingers on my left hand
are plastered after trying to HELP my dad
to lock the dogs and skinning them off in the process.

did i mention while that happened
my dad shouted at me for being so stupid?

huh.
summore i was just trying out what
7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens said ,
to help my parents out as much as possible and all that.
and look, yay my fingers are mutilated!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the sad part about family sometimes. They think just because you share the same genes, they have a right to modify you as they wish.

Don't buckle under the pressure, chin up! Remember what you said a few posts ago =D

And well, sometimes parents are like that. What to do. Sighhhhh.

~hashie

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home