Monday, February 12, 2007

hmmm.
i like tags!

"Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names."


My Weird Things.

1. I dont ever, ever eat medicine and see doctors.
I guess I believe that miraculously my body will heal itself,
and that doctors are a waste of time and money.
:) and yet i want to study Medicine.

2. I'm *extremely* passive-aggressive.
Like Addison says,
'There's a land called Passive-Aggresiva
and i am their queen.'

3. I never lose my temper
but I do it everytime i drive.
>.<

4. I have motion sickness
in *any* type of vehicle, even cars!
(unless they have a certain smell/music)

5. I can't fit into Size 10 of Nose shoes.
I'm practically a clown!

6. I hate my cheeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home