Tuesday, December 04, 2007

@!%&@#$^&!!!!

i'm trying to cram everything i've learnt
so far into my already saturated brain
for the next ten days so that i won't
have to study so much over Christmas.

and so far, i am failing miserably.
who says first years have it easy?!

and it doesn't help that i've added
another new TV show, Gossip Girl
to my already maxed-out list of shows
so now i watch a grand total of 12 a week.

well at least Heroes has ended.
(the ending almost killed me la)

i do prioritize my time pretty well,
and i've been studying consistently
but somehow i feel like i've traveled
through time at some point in the day
because the hours are just flying by.

and my never ending hunger pangs
are back ):

how la you tell me?!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

What? Heroes has ended? What what?

12:59 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

yeah this week is finale!!!

9:24 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

Wow, kinda short huh? Isn't it normally 20++ episodes long?

4:01 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

writer's strike!

it's an alternative ending ):

4:17 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

Yea I thought that might be the case. Kinda sucky and rushed but meh wat can you do.

1:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home