Tuesday, October 02, 2007

i just heard the funniest story today about Calvin.
my aunt from London called speaking in
Chinese asking for my mum and
my brother picked up and said to her
'i know you are a bad guy!'
or something that extent and asked her
not to call again and hung up.

then he happily told my mother
that he was so smart to avoid evil people
because no on in London can speak Chinese.

HAHAHAHHA.

so funny.

i can't find UB+Greys+HIMYM
online anywhere to be dled,
and everything is in .rar files which
i can't seem to extract i dont know why.

help la someone ):

6 Comments:

Blogger sinister kisses said...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I LOVE CALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYY!!!!
I LOVE HIM I REALLY DO!
SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!

5:03 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

You have to download winrar to open .rar files but careful, I've seen one or two nasties packaged as .rar files. Better be careful or look for .avis.

5:20 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

sinisterkisses: I LOVE HIM TOO! ):

phyebeng: yes i have winrar but i can't open anything! no avis at all la, and the whole forum no grey's in existence!

10:01 pm  
Blogger David said...

back in few years time, while we are making the name tags for youth camp, do u remember tat calvin insist to punch our balls because we made him mad?

5:59 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

where got?!

7:48 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

dun worry sam, i'm sure calvin didn't mean you.

9:02 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home