Sunday, September 30, 2007

CRAP LA.

i dont have Internet *again*
and no hot water for the whole weekend!
somehow both my apt. mates have it
but not me, so i'm using theirs now.

but other than that, it's been an AMAZING weekend.
i met up with this Msian guy in Sat morning
to get his books and he ended up carrying
my Tesco stuff home and going to CityCentre
with me to get my printer (:

he asked me to go to his house for dinner
as well but suddenly his other Msian guy
called and told me that this bunch of Msians
wanted to meet me for dinner so i went there instead.
they were *incredibly* nice and
bought me dinner as well (:

then when i mentioned i was going to church
the next day, this guy J
(who looks exactly like Dennis and is super nice)
volunteered to go with me to the Chinese church,
which is actually filled with people
who were born and bred in Belfast
so they all speak with accents and stuff.

the Msian people are really great
and called to check up on me and everything.
awesome huh?

yeah can't use Sinead's comp for so long.
hope this doesn't go on every weekend.
it's probably because all these Irish
all go home for the weekend or something.
grrr.

*oh yeah mummy i fried rice today.
(: i took photo, when i get my Internet back
i'll post it yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

yeay!! irish...or rather malaysian friend count=alot!:)n u thought there wouldnt be any malaysian chinese there...tsk tsk tsk

2:38 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

there aren't any in my year!
im the only one.
all these people are like 3-4 years older than me

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home