Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I

LOVE

IT

HERE!!!


i love love love it here.
i had the AMAZINGEST FANTASTICEST DAY!
first i got to see cadavers which kinda looked
a lot of papier mache so it wasn't too scary.

then after the lecture this group of Malays
from my class came and asked me if i was from Msia
and they told me someone wanted to meet me.
*too bad it was a girl haha.
anyways she called me and she wanted
to pass me all her notes and notes from previous
Msian Senior Lecturers!
*this is my first contact with a Msian since i arrived.

and then after that i told her about my
reluctance to buy books (because they're 200 over)
and she got this guy who called me
and offered to lent me his books
for use until he graduates, which is in 2 yrs.
so i dont need to buy anymore books
and i have free notes!! (: (: (:

after that i went to this Fresher's Guide To Medical School
and there were only about 20 people there
so we got to talking and sat there gossiping
for 2 hours about everything under the sun.
and this girl, Kelly from my study group
invited me over to her apt. in Elms
for yummy yummy food and all her
apt. mates were there so we sat there
for another 3 hours and just talked nonstop
and they just walked me home (:

ohhh it was great.
too bad my apt. mates aren't like that though.
but i'm really happy already
and tomorrow im off free so i'm gonna
get my notes/do laundry/meet up with Kelly.

OH YES AND I MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD
HEROES
THANKS TO LORYUNGMING!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's like an online file and i just dled off it.
connection's fast too so it took 2 hours
but somehow this doesn't work for torrents.

it's 2 degrees out at night just now,
i could feel my heart shivering the whole time.

i'm gonna watch my heroes now!
woohoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, it sounds like you had a lot of words pent up and you finally found your avenue to let it all GO!! does that mean we won't get to see you pop out of invisible mode in MSN anymore? =(

the thing about this girl wanting to meet you to pass you her notes sounds weird. i mean do you know her? and how does she know you? right now, it sounds almost as if her time on this planet was up, and with the legend that some Anointed One was coming, her supreme task on earth was to pass on her ancient scrolls to the One who would take her place on the Plane of Med School Nerdiness.

but anyway, i'm so happy for you =)

12:52 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

ahahaha yes u notice my posts are gettin SO LONG and ranty. haha (:

I KNOW!! she asked the malay girls for a msian chinese in med school. haha so that's me lar! ahhahahah one day i will be that. apparently the Msian seniors really take care of their juniors. reaaaally.

THANKS!

1:18 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

err...wasn't really referring to your blog posts. more like your 2-3 hour yakking sessions.

she was looking for a Malaysian Chinese to pass her notes to?? sounds so racist. haha

1:31 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

I think that's the culture norm for Malaysian students in university. In local uni it's allot more prevalent with 'Juniors' having to kowtow to their 'Seniors' for notes and stuff.

2:23 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home