Friday, June 09, 2006

*WHEEEEEEEE!!!*
imdoneimdoneimdone!
*my F's are going to roll in i tell you*

finally.
two whole weeks + 3 days of TOTAL bliss.

anyways i shall do some shameless publicising.

CHEER 2006 is coming up..


*yesyes look at those monkey faces*

please come in pink to support Calyx!
supportsupportsupport =)
if you dont support them,
at least come and support ME
because the superstar is the team medic.
ehehhe =)
time to put that hospital training program into action.
dr sammie is coming to save the day!
(well hopefully a hot guy faints or sth.
yay!)

its 1st and 2nd July
at Stadium Putra
from 9-5pm.
wear pink!
(we're performing 11th on the first day and 23rd on the second)
sure win wan lar,
its my magic nathan number 23! =)

okay anyway if u want transport there better tell me fast.
COMECOMECOME!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

pink eh? I guess I could loan one from one of the la la peeps in my coll. hehe. lol. Kay, I could use ya for transport. you driving there? yes/no? Would ya be also goin for the seventeen mag party at sunway? K-town clan and funny rabbits performing... How'd I wish to go... sigh. There would also be a lot of hot babes in biki's. Nooo!... I've like got worship leading. See ya toz.

8:04 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

haha transport there from CHS only in the morning lar.
i got no car hot to drive lar :(

I DOWAN SEE HOT BABES IN BIKINI'S LA!

bleargh.. you pervert boy!
thanks for taking me place =)

1:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO HOO~ all going for gabriel's weddin la ! - david

5:40 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

you come on sunday la!!!

pleasepleaseplease?!

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home