Friday, May 26, 2006

must.watch.XMen.
must.see.Wolverine.

yes its good!
its a *bit* too long + draggy
but got Wolverine to see so its okay =)
*i dont like Cyclops no more.. he's a bit loser la*
AND summore got a lot of hot guys in the cinema with me!
gowatchgowatchgowatchgowatch!
(and call me go watch too!)


ish.
I DONT LIKE YOU.
there is a certain point where people just
CANNOT take it anymore okay.
and you just crossed that line.

but you know what?
even though you constantly annoy me
i WILL be the bigger man (stop laughing!)
and i WILL tolerate you
and stop thinking of ways to get you back
because i dont think God is going to be very happy with me.

i WILL start to love my neighbours as myself
and i WILL try to get rid of all malice, slander and evil in my thoughts
because i am better than you.

please give me grace God.
thank you.

8 Comments:

Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

Pray. It works. I did that once 4 years ago and my worst nightmare became the bestfriend I've ever had!

1:10 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

cyclops is horribly miscast. he's so much better in the comics! gah!

4:24 pm  
Blogger hosquare said...

unfortunately im not such a good person n so will continue to plan horrible ways of revenge, whether it consumes my time or not cause itz like motivation

6:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why so evil de! remember, we shall be in Zen Mode. everyone say it with me: I am in zen mode, i feel bliss around me, I am in zen mode, I feel bliss around me...

6:17 pm  
Blogger hosquare said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:25 pm  
Blogger hosquare said...

no gambit
BOO!




--Zen Mode--

6:30 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

udonotknowme1: trying trying =)

phyebeng: he's CUTE what! =) ish never mind, got WOLVERINE! but i dont understand why they put Angel in front even though he's in only three scenes. so stupid. PUT LA CYCLOPS! *cheh*

hosquare: no la, we must be nice la. take Wolverine la you.. *hmph!* but i still have darcy so thats okay =)

jho: next time u angry i see what you say =)

who keeps deleting his/her comments?!

10:19 am  
Blogger hosquare said...

comment-deleting culprit would be me. sry la...i mispell things very often

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home