Monday, May 22, 2006

yeah.
so we DIDNT win those nerds..
what was i thinking?!
nerds ALWAYS reign supreme =(

what made it worse was that after those weeks
of toil, blood, and sweat (and me getting burnt by glue gun TWICE)
we realised on the eve of the competition that
ALL OUR INFO WAS WRONG!
so we had to do it ALL over again til 4am
on the competition day
(well, i slept at 3 while the others did til 4 am. hehe)

anyways,
I NOT HAPPY.
Americans cannot vote for Elliot and Chris isit?!!
gaaaaahhh idiots =(

and yes, i like emo music now to match my emo mood.
WAH I LIKE SNOW PATROL!
I LIKE MAE!
I LIKE TEDDY GEIGER!
(leez his other songs nicer still!)
ho is has nice taste =)

and also i got exams in 2 weeks.
the superstar is entering nerd mode.

do not disturb.

4 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

not sure if i would classify snow patrol as emo but yea i like em.

they did a cover version of crazy in love. ;) got the mp3 somewhere. you want it?

4:42 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

yesyesyes!
=)
you must be happy
my taste is getting better
and veering towards your headache songs =)

*gasp!*

11:55 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

yes i didnt think id see the day. oh i was expecting something like that in my deathbed, but not before you go to the UK tho haha. you can see snow patrol there too.

guess wat, i sent a demo of our new song to traxx fm and they played it yesterday :)

4:21 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

HAIYOH WHY DO I ALSO MISS THESE THINGS?!!!!
ish. so thats how many times they played it dee?
eh, dont forget me when yr famous.
bring me along to yr concerts n stuff yeah!

10:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home