Saturday, May 06, 2006

*urgh*
i'm not someone who gets nightmares.
in fact, i think i've had only less than 5 nightmares so far
and yesterday i dreamt one of the WORST nightmare ever :(
it's probably because i was super tired
after joining this stupid obstacle course yesterday.

but anyway, i dreamt that there was a bomb in a LRT
and it exploded, killing Caleb and my aunt.
then we were all at church and i was crying my eyes out
surprisingly, no one else was sad
(haha, see how many people care about you, caleb!)
except jason voon who went into depression.
(you were suicidal, really)
then jasonlimthemidget kept giving me
his car keys telling me to take his car
so that i'll stop crying =)

anyway i woke up crying all over my pillow
*bleargh*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. emo-nya..
tsk tsk

6:47 am  
Blogger princessjo said...

ooo i wonder WHY caleb ah? ppl say the person/ppl u dream of is the person/ppl u last tot of b4 u fell asleep.. hmmm :p

1:10 pm  
Blogger hosquare said...

haha...cry more often, get more cars...then give 1 to me ;p

3:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous: what la, i memang very emo one. who're you?!


princessjo:nolar,people say dreams are your darkest desires.. which means i want caleb dead la! =)

hosquare: you WISH =)

12:34 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

crap that was me

12:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha sam dun lie la;)

12:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyer.. ganas as well
im someone..

2:55 pm  
Blogger Beebs said...

haha you dreamt that caleb died n u cried...hmm how does that fit as you want Caleb dead? ;p

4:28 pm  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

My goodness! It's so funny I've got tears in my eyes... shouldn't be laughing about a sad thing *slaps self* bad girl...

6:36 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm...i'm trying to imagine myself being suicidal. It's hard haha... Tell me more...I didn't really get to ask you more about it on Sat ;)

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home