Sunday, April 30, 2006

i FINALLY watched Pride & Prejudice
(yesyes i am very outdated lah)

*huge contented sigh*
i *heart* that movie!
i *heart* the book!
i *heart* Mr Darcy!

i absolutely adore classics =)


*isn't he cute?! but he's married =( im heartbroken*

but anyways i was at this YF All-Girls Slumber Party.
it was super girly, we actually did the cucumber thing
you see in those brainless chick flick movies =)
and hey,it works!
try it, putting cold slices of cucumber on your face,
very relaxing =)
and then we stayed up till 3 am watching P&P
and swooning at Mr Darcy.
*sigh*

eeeks. i REALLY dont like Keira Knightley.
she's right up there on my list of
Hollywood-actresses-I-don't-like-for-no-reason
with Scarlett Johannson. (is that how you spell it?)
they both have funny faces :(

driving update:
yesterday Anderson let me drive his car to drop Sam Chew home!
i am told by my sister that my driving is very scary =(
and that LOADS of people honked me.
aiyo :(
but anyway, my dad asked her about my driving
and due to the bad reviews,
my dad told me to stick the P sticker on the Estima this morning!
AND he let me drive to church!
*while telling me the whole way: 'Dont think you're so clever ah!'
just because he asked me where the accelerator was
and i said:' here la, duh.' and i couldnt find the stupid handbrake
that was next to the brakes. ON THE FLOOR!
why call it a handbrake if its on the floor?!*

anyway, i drove there with no problems.
i didnt crash!
i am so proud of myself =)

6 Comments:

Blogger hosquare said...

AH DARCY!
u can join donna n me now...
DARCY DARCY DARCY
never gets old
try it
go watch the movie again aso...i hope ur fake dvd had the last scene...
else...
go get the real 1
HAHA
MATT MACFADYEN!
watch him on spooks every thurs on hallmark ;)

5:06 pm  
Blogger hosquare said...

n kiera has too many teeth.....when she smiles...like....chiclets galore

5:08 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

i know!
when i read the book also fell in love dee :)
*sigh*
YES THE LAST SCENE!
they were talking about it.
the kissing scene right?!gaaaah
that one dont have.
and so blur summore!!
i so have to buy lar!

hmph i hate her :(

3:13 am  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

Always prefered Colin Firth as Darcy though... perhaps due to my Bridget Jones addiction...

5:49 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

udonotknowme1: you know what would be great? is hot hot hot HUGH GRANT was mr darcy =)
yeah i thought it was colin firth too, he's make a GREAT darcy.
BUT HUGH GRANT HOTTER!!!!

4:00 am  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

Colin Firth IS the real Darcy! Hugh Grant? Nah... I like him as Daniel Cleaver...so naughty, hateful and adorable at the same time...

5:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home