Monday, April 10, 2006

stupid JPA.
made me wait so freaking long i cried.
:(
went there bright and early feeling so happy,
to this forsaken place 109029339148038 kms from my house
to sit for a 45 minute aptitude test and a 6 hour wait for my interview.
what's worse was that i made the guys wait for me to go Genting :(
so i cried, right in front of all those very-kiasu-for-the scholarship-people
while talking to my lovely daddy who offered to drive me up to Genting =)
(i dont normally do this okay, i was super stressed out that day)
all that lousy wait for a less-than-one-minute speech by me.
this girl la, snatching ALL the opportunities to talk
summore outside she was reading this long list and an exercise book
FULL of potential interview questions
so i glanced over and i saw this question
AND IT WAS THE QUESTION THEY ASKED US IN THE INTERVIEW!!!!
*almost died* should've seen the answer la =(
then she la, outside saying all
'okay, we must give each other chances to talk okay, take turns..'
MY FOOT!

by the time i got my golden chance to talk
everyone got all my points dee :(

stupid people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home