Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i watched The Omen
the other day with Theresa.
IM NOT HAVING ANY KIDS ANYMORE!
there goes my dreams of having ten kids
(Tristan, Mischa, Tyler, Nathan... i forgot)
scary kids.

i was covering my face the entire time.
sorry lah
its the first time i watched a scary movie
without falling asleep.
it's probably because Gavin Yap was sitting behind me!
*wooooh!*
he's so cute but short =(
(erm he's the theatre guy)

blah.
there's something wrong with my legs.
walking walking walking and chasing trains
are really taking a toll on me.
i can't walk properly now
and i look like Dr. House when i do.
must be the obesity i tell you.
*sigh*

i wanna go out
but somehow
all my money flew away from me.

haiyo.
sponsors, anyone?

7 Comments:

Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

Ooh... Is it scary? I can't wait to go see it... Thank God I haven't thought of or named by future kids yet.

8:11 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

benphua: got meh?!! eh scary u know, the boy isnt even the mother's son, his mother is a donkey la. they switched it at birth =(

udonotknowme1: HOW CAN U NOT?! its not THAT scary but im a chicken

5:13 am  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

Okay, that explains why you're the only person who implied it was scary...

Uh, as for the capitalized question... I'll have to ponder that a little longer...

7:51 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

udonotknowme1: ahaha. sorry la i just always think of these things...

benphua: YESYES then they can have a religion after me.
Mother sammie!!!
ehehhehe.
i am so going to hell now la
=(

4:18 pm  
Blogger szeyen said...

oh thank God
the idea of mini sams around is just terrifying

7:41 am  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

Mother Sammie? Now THAT's scary.
Still pondering....

1:44 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

szeyen:HMPH! yr just jealous la.my kids will be v v v hot=) and smart and talented! (like their mum)

udonotknowme1: aiyo. so easy what choose name!

2:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home