Saturday, November 03, 2007

if you knew me well back home,
you'd know that i *loathe* walking.
i hated walking to places 5 minutes away
unless it was a life-or-death thing
and even then, i'd complain all the way.

but the Irish Sammie is a walker.

today i satisfied my GroceryWindowShopping
obsession by walking 3.1 miles to Sainsbury's,
which is the biggest grocery store here.
i've been dreaming about it the whole week
and so today, i finally went.

it took me 40 minutes (uphill road okay!)
but i made it (:
i felt such a great sense of accomplishment,
like i've just finished running a marathon.

okayla, now headache.
):

oh yeah, i didn't buy anything in the end.
i like to walk around food shops,
look at yummy foods and daydream,
which makes me full (:
does that make me sound weird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home