Monday, October 22, 2007

my one source of amusement is gone!
apparently the TV Links owner
got arrested by the police,
so says my sister's friend.

but he/she gave me this new site
where i found the latest ep of
my new favorite show, PushingDaisies!

you really made me day,
Cassie'sFriendWhoReadsMyBlog!
thank you *so* much (:

i had cramps the whole day.
then suddenly in class when i was
sitting next to some stranger
my tummy made this loud rumbling
which lasted 30 seconds.

so embarrassing lah! ):
she must think i'm some weird Asian freak.
there are constant tiny painful explosions
going on in my stomach now.

arrrrgh.
painful >.<
i can just imagine what my mummy
will say tmr on our daily Skype sessions.

OH OH OH OH OH OH
I FOUND SOMEONE TO GO WESTLIFE
CONCERT WITH ME WOOOOOT!

ahaha can you feel the excitement?!
i remembered this girl telling me she
went to TakeThat's concert last week
so i figured, if you like TT= you like Westlife
so i asked, and YES SHE WANTS TO GO!

thankyouthankyouthankyou.

now i must think of a plan
to go ambush them backstage.
haha (:


p/s i think my tongue cannot take
all this properenglish speaking all the time,
i stutter 50% more than what i used to now.
i can't really say a proper sentence
without stuttering through a few words now.
):

2 Comments:

Blogger hosquare said...

telling u...go buy those thermal pads that can be stuck onto ur clothes. so much more convenient than hot water bottles n it will make u feel better :D

9:36 pm  
Blogger princessjo said...

I stutter too!
*high five*
:(

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home