Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's A Bright, Sunshiney Day!

my mood has been going up and down
these few days but today,
i feel like i'm on top of the world!
somehow i couldn't stop smiling at everything
and felt so immensely thankful.

all my food smelled weird today.
and my stomach has been aching quite
a bit lately so i threw them out.
): i feel guilty.

oh, and did you know that the ProtonWira
is called the ProtonPersona here?!
hahahha so weird.

have a good day people!
i'm off to watch Heroes now.
i hope they show more of Nathan (:


**Edit: i forgot to say..
2 people asked me which school
i was from on Monday, which means...
they thought i was Irish!
haha ey i dont sound like one at all kay.
my la's slip out all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home