Monday, October 08, 2007

Guess What I Got Today?



My HugeBoxOfLove that weighs 16kgs!
(: packed with loads of new clothes
+ everything i that i couldnt fit into
my 30kg limit of baggage!

woooohooo.
there's a postal strike in the UK
at the moment so i was worried
it would never come and i'm really
running out of clothes to wear already.

but i was so excited when they told
me that i got a package today (:



my room after the massive ripping of paper
and taking everything out.
i can just hear my mum saying:
'WHY you never pick up your room?!!'
it's a whole lot cleaner than that normally k (:

anyways, now i got enough
sanitary pads to last me for the next year,
enough clothes that i don't have to do laundry
for a month maybe, and the incredible
feeling that my family loves me (:

and the coolest thing was
i was thinking today that i'll need to walk
into CityCentre to get a new wallet
and IT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!

*happycontentedsigh*

i feel *reaaaally* good today, because..

1. i got the HugeBoxOfLove.
2. went to the hosp. and everything's grand.
3. joey just sent me UB, Grey's + pushing daisies!
4. i talked to cherru today.
5. i think i fitted in really well today.

as the Irish like to say, happy days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home