Friday, May 25, 2007

kitchen confidential

is my new favorite show.
:) :) :) :)

i thank God for blessing me with TV shows,
which i know will make me happy no matter what :)

on another note,
Bio 4 was the worst paper i've ever sat through
(plus EvilHo's seating arrangement didnt help *grr*)

arrrrgh.

i think there goes all my hopes of becoming a doctor.

seriously.

no way i can get an A for Bio now,
and i doubt i can get 'em A's for Chem/Maths as well.
:( :( :(

so yeah, i think i'm going to be doomed forever
to a life of being a popcorn scooper in Amcorp Cinema,
probably *still* staying with my parents
and 800 cats to keep me company.

crap la.

9 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

chill! before long you'll be in a career of your choice and longing back for the days where you could watch tv all day and night long.

2:05 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

hhahaha i doubt that :(

i will take days off where i sit at home and watch TV all day!

2:28 am  
Blogger szeyen said...

well at least you will have plenty of watermelons to eat from your farm.. oh and also your 10 children who will be amazingly rude which they directly inherited from you know who and you

2:30 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

EVIL!
my parents probably wouldnt let me grow a farm in their precious garden :(

and please hor,
never in my life.

2:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut it sam!
you KNOW you've studied real hard.
and that 'A' is practically in your hands edy!
just pray and trust okie?
that's what you told me!
you can do it girl!
:)
love from, bigfatbimbo.

9:27 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

take days off? i think rich tai-tai suits your soap fetish more ;)

9:56 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

clare: thnks :) *you* dont worry. SmartestGirlIKnow. study hard for Chem!

phyebeng: yeeeah haha but i wanna save lives!

1:37 am  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

noOoooooOoOo! I forgot about the show! I read the book, like, so many times I lost count.

11:49 am  
Blogger hosquare said...

you wanna make a memory

6:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home