Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A2 starts in 2 hours.

Burke
: Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you.
I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health.
I could say 'til death do us part, but I won't.
Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope.
I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope.
I am not optimistic, I am not.
I am sure. I am steady.
And I know I am a heart man, take them apart, put them back together.
I hold them in my hands.
I am a heart man. So this, I am sure.
You are my partner, my lover, my very best friend.
My heart, my heart, beats for you.
And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this.
I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands.
I promise you, me.


i so wanted to marry Burke when he said that.

okay, gotta go save the world.
(well take my Bio 4 anyway.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

yes i thought it was a very good episode. i mean like you know.

2:05 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

hmmmmph.

i hated it :(

5:10 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

ei got drama ok? they have to keep the interest up with competition from other weekly cliffhanger type shows.

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home