Saturday, December 03, 2005

wheeee!
its finally over :)

ooh im so happppeeee!
*jumps for joy*
anyone wanna go out?
cuz i'm..... FREE! (sort of)
i still gotta learn how to drive though,
i'll bet it's really hard for me, i'll be whacking people here and there :(
yeah, and im not allowed to go RBS next year,
so i'll be starting college in January.
but the thing is my mum doesnt want me to go Taylor's
when its actually cheaper and i already arranged transport there :(
AND all of my friends are going too!
*sigh*
i initially wanted to go college in June,
but the timing would be all wrong for the UK intake,
so i'll be leaving next next year..
so freaking fast!
im not ready to grow up at all,
i dont think i'll be able to do my laundry, clean the house, and buy underwear for myself at the same time.

boy, i feel like Peter Pan :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home