Tuesday, November 01, 2005

*happy Deepavali peeps!*

i went for my first Deepavali celebration-thing at my Indian classmate's house yday with some other girls from class and i found out that i LOVE eating muruku! and the other one with the nuts and stuff.
i've never really eaten muruku before so *wow*

oh yeah.
do any of you want to do something nice this festive season?
you know, give a lil to some people not as fortunate as you are, that kinda thing?
well, for one you can donate to the Samantha Fund,
set up by me to fund my activities since i have absolutely zero cash currently
and i haven't gotten my pocket money in months now.
just pass me the money when you see me k?

*remember, money is the root of ALL evil so it'll also do you some good to release yrself from evil and let me share your burden with you*

OR

you can just help me find jobs that will pay high... please?
im planning to work for a week (After camp before Christmas)
and i need all the money i can get!


so.. do the RIGHT thing today and help me out!
thanks :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Shelter pays good ;)

4:33 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

focus pays. usually.

4:50 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

okay good. any ideas how to get the jobs there?

10:28 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

go and ask for it lar

11:20 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

helpla!!

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home