Thursday, October 06, 2005

10 things you never knew about me and my family

1. my two sisters and i share the same birthdate.

2. i was born in Australia, stayed there for the first 10 months of my life

3. my parents met in Form 3 (they were in the same class, same band, same church)

4. my silly dad slept through the sermon in his wedding ceremony (it was too boring).. ON THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF HIS LIFE!!

5. my mum's a certified aerobics instructor

6. my mum was given away when she was younger by her real parents to her dad's brother because she was 'too tan'. im lucky my parents didnt decide to give me away... im as dark as her!

7. casandra and calvin are accidents!! *haha!*

8. casandra was supposed to be a boy (her real name is daryl)

9. when i was younger, casandra and i used to have conversations in our sleep. even when we were soundly sleeping, we would sleeptalk and answer each other's questions. im serious!

10. i used to be the grumpiest and most awake baby in the whole world. i never smiled until i was very old and my grandparents had a shock because they thought i could never laugh in my entire life. :) and my mum had such a hard time in getting me to sleep that she had to send me to the hospital for the professional people to make me sleep.

if you have a blog, post this too, it'll be fun! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger sinister kisses said...

Cool that u n ur sis answer each other at sleep. Me n my sister fight each other!! lolx!

5:14 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

wow, one day you wake up and see yr sis dead then you know

10:32 am  
Blogger Caleb said...

wat careless parents u hv XD

2:33 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

where got dead sister??

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home