Monday, August 15, 2005

im so freaked out!
there's freako hanging around my house waiting to attack and massacre us all!!

okay. seriously, it started on saturday when this guy (or maybe guys. i dont know how many) broke into my house to steal shoes. (my superstars are safe! thank God) and since then, there's been sightings of an Indian guy hanging around, observing all our daily activities.
its totally freaky you know.
we'll never know when he's going to strike. and summore my parents are never home, so the four of us plus the two maids are left to fend for ourselves.
i mean, he can just come in now and stab me with a parang!
or when im in my room he can just come in and kill my siblings!

so i decided to take out my tennis racquet and keep it next to my bed just in case.
finally those loong tedious tennis lessons come in handy!
i can't wait till the loser comes and i get to whack him on the head with my powerful backstroke!
*whee!*

8 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

wah that sounds dangerous :(

did you call the police to warn them?

11:37 am  
Blogger Caleb said...

yea man call the ppl who know wat they're doing...didn't ur dogs do anythin btw?

2:47 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

my dogs are so tame anyways

11:31 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

yea unlike the owner :D

1:11 pm  
Blogger Caleb said...

train them la to chew off heads or sumthing

4:30 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey...u should report this guy to the police

7:28 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

nothing's happening so far..
praying hard everyday that he goes away :)

11:26 am  
Blogger Leeza said...

how bout make it all home alone-ish and have like.... booby traps around? :D

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home