Monday, February 07, 2005

guess what?
my mum's so super strict now cuz my brother almost got kidnapped on friday!
she was going on and on about how these things can happen to anyone and stopped me from going jogging and stuff :( bleah..
anyway, my brother and his friend both got sick on friday so they hadta go home, and my bro's friend went home first with HIS brother.. and they both got kidnapped!!!
just like that!!
and right after that my brother went out to meet my mum, so my mum's saying that if my brother went out first, he would get kidnapped first..!
yeah, and now im stuck at home :(

anyway, YF had the valentine's special yesterday..
when i asked my mum whether i could go and she started lecturing me!!
she was telling me that i was too young to celebrate valentine's day and blah blah blah..
argh.. she's just trying to get me not to go :(
i mean, i do appreciate the concern, but this is going a bit overboard right?
i mean, there'll be people there in church and ive been going to church for years and nothing has ever happened to me right?
sheesh :(

anyway, happy new year to all! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine Peh said...

uuaaaaa... Ben, you very garang wit the school guard ah? lol.

but seriously, sammie, thank God you bro is safe.. and maybe your mum is just recovering from the shock of the incident.. :(

1:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow...that's pretty scary happening to bro's friends and all. Are they (the friends) ok? Can't really blame your mum for worrying though. It's just not safe out there anymore. ALWAYS remember to be on the alert, even in places that you think you might be familiar with. 'cos you never know...

4:07 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

he's recovered!!
did u read the paper.. thats him!!
yeah, it IS scary i mean like he's a lil kid and he's sick, and the family isnt very rich and cant afford to pay the ransom..
whoa

10:52 am  
Blogger Inspktor said...

which newspaper?

1:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home