Sunday, December 19, 2004

hie ppl :)
the past week has been a bit of a struggle for me,
especially yesterday..
you see, i have these two big doggies, Hobbes and Moe.
Hobbes is my first dog and the oldest whereas Moe is the youngest, but he's the biggest lar,
these two dogs fight sometimes especially over food,
but they never got injured badly until last week :(
because they fight, my maids always,
ALWAYS lock them up before feeding them in case they fight for food,
but that day, one of the maids didnt lock the dogs up and they ended up fighting,
and Moe being the bigger and stronger one, obviously won, and in the end,
Hobbes' eye got hurt and now, his right eye is missing :(
HE'S BLIND NOW!!
all because of some one's little mistake,
HE ONLY CAN SEE THRU ONE EYE FOREVER!!!
i mean, since start also we lock the dogs for mealtimes already,
and i dont noe why she was so *arrrgh* to not lock the dogs..
and even when they started fighting, she didnt call us for help or anything,
she was just standing there until i heard them..
ARRRRGH!!

then yesterday, my dad gave Moe away :(
me n cassie started crying right away
cuz he's the only dog we've seen growing up,
ive got him since he was three weeks old and then i could carry him on my palm,
and he was soooo super cute, and he couldnt even open his eyes yet :)
he grew up at a rapid pace, and before long,
he's humongous now, and he's still a puppy!!
sumore i saved his life once,when he fell into the pond and he was paddling around,
and i carried him from the water..
i love him so so so much,
but he's gone now :(

spent a big part of yesterday night crying like mad,
but luckily i talked to someone and somehow the discussion wandered into how my parents never consult us before doing something..
you noe, whenever they make some decision,
us the CHILDREN are always the latest to find out,
everytime my mum plans a holiday or somethng,
my friend would always tell me and i always feel so stupid
cuz i dont noe anything and an outsider tells me whats happening inside my family :(
that's a bit sad rite?

i will never ever do that to my children when i grow up i tell you!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home