Sunday, November 14, 2004

heyy hey :)
have been having a fairly busy holiday so far :(
working for my parents isnt that fun after all,
especially when you have to endure the loooong afternnon hours
when hardly any customers come in to buy stuff and
there is absolutely nothing to do there except
to read books on Myanmar and Thailand :(

who couldnt they open a restaurant instead?!
then at least i could be a waitress and take orders from people
and wear a fun uniform :)
or maybe i could even think of new items on the menu
and see my wonderful creations come to life :(
*wishful thinking*

aiyoh :(
how lar.. this holiday is super long and i have to work for the two whole months
it isn't very nice to go to work when even your parents dont want you there
and keep telling you that you're such a nuisance.
if only some one could call me tomorrow
and tell me that i'd inherited a million dollars or something :)
then i can just spend the whole holiday shopping and
going off to exotic holidays :)

must think of get-rich quick schemes
and sell them to the public to con them of their money ;)
that'll be the only way to get money in such a short time
or to buy loads of lottery tickets and pray fervently that
my ticket is the 7 million dollar one :)
even then, i cant even buy much cuz i only have 29 bucks to last me for the whole month :(

miserable me :(
shall go wallow in my miseries now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home